Community Code of Conduct
goBicol.com forum has been created so that we can exchange ideas and meet with others who share a common interest in a safe environment.
Here are some rules that we ask you to follow:
- Keep your posts relevant to the forum category and topic.
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Rudeness, personal attacks, bullying, threats or inflammatory posts will not be tolerated.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to disclose to the public at large.
- Do not post hateful racist, or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- Please refrain from discussing illegal activities, sharing lewd photos or using curse words.
- Use the search before you ask a question, you might be surprised to find the answer.
- Post all for sale items in Classified Ads section only.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Report SPAM post by clicking the button on upper right then select Report.
- Do not question moderators in the open forum. Moderation can be stressful, use private messages to chat with moderators.
In summary, use your common sense, treat others are you expect to be treated and help us build a great online community experience for everyone. Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!