Internet Research Analyst (Legazpi City - Urgent Hiring!)
Intelliwork Outsourcing Philippines, Inc. is a start up BPO Company and is currently looking for highly-motivated individuals to fill in the Internet Research Analyst posts for its U.S.-based client, The Knowledge Group LLC (www.knowledgecongress.org).
The successful candidates will be working on a three to six-month pilot program in Legazpi City and will have a chance to be absorbed by the company for a permanent position. Selected applicants will be responsible for developing conference contents by providing internet research and online marketing support, to ensure timely production and revenue generation of regulatory-focused webcasts in support of the overall goals of the company.
- Ability to multitask and can work under pressure
- Must be internet savvy and has a background in topic research and development using the internet
- With good command of English language
- Conscientious, detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Reliable and self-motivated; can work under minimum supervision and can work with deadlines
- A team player and can work in a small collaborative team environment
- Has a working knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and basic web developing skills
- With a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technolgy, or related courses.
- With six months to 2 years relevant work experience
- Fresh graduates with leadership experience and strong background in internet research from reputable universities are welcome to apply
We offer competitive remuneration salary package as well as performance commissions to those who will qualify. Additionally, applicant will have the chance to grow his/her career with a growing US-based organization.
For interested applicants, please email your resume and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put “Gobicol: Internet Research Analyst (Legazpi) Application” in subject. This is an urgent requirement. Applicants are expected to be available for work immediately. We thank you for your interest in the job. However, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.