November 9, 2008 at 6:01 PM #97073
“@Nadia & beb0p: Marunong din pala kayo mag-espanyol….nasa introduction pa sana ako asin leccion1 pa sana nde nga ako makaalis-alis sa page 1.”
mejo marunong din…pero pang beginner lang.
November 9, 2008 at 5:32 PM #97062
PARA KAY CHEB
Maalala kita tulad ng isang tula:
Na minsan namahay ang pag-ibig sa pagitan ng mga bantas,Sa pagitan ng mga tugma at putol-putol na linya,Sa tuyot na mga tinig at talata ng mga nasa;sa sabik ng mga gabing ayaw matulogsa lambing ng mga Dyes-oras ng gabing di maantok.
Nararamdaman kita tulad ng mga ulap pang-gabi,Doo’y hinimbing ang nakaraan at binabanaag ang hinaharap,O gaya ng hininga sa mahalimuyak na simoy ng hangin,O tulad ng mga ngiti sa bahag-hari ng langitO ng mga buntong-hininga sa magulong halinghing ng hangin sa gabi.
Nais kong magpasalamat sayo hanggang sa madaling araw,hanggang batiin ng halik ang hamog ng umaga,Habang umaawit ang ulan, habang nakakapawis ang init ng araw;Habang nagmamatyag ang buwan–Nais kitang igawa ng tula habang gising ako sa aking kamalayan,Habang naaalala ko pa ang ganitong pagnanasa.
Pagkatapos yuyuko ako…..Tatahan sa paraiso ng nakapikit kong mataMula doo’y iuusal ko ang aking mumunting dasalSalamat………..Paalam!
Maaalala kita sa mga lawang tila bughaw na langit kong gabing kabilugan ang bwan.
Para todo el amor y rezos para Cheb. Todas las bendiciones y felicidad. Deseo agradecerlepara ser un amigo en esta parte del espacio el mundo. (escrito en línea) Josee “Para Los Chebs”. Nobyembre 9, 2008. Gracias GoBicol.com
November 9, 2008 at 4:06 PM #97046
HI CHEBS I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS–HOLA CHEBS yo TENGO MAS PREGUNTAS
1..Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals?—
2..Is flirting cheating?—
3…If someone called you a bitch would you be offended?—
4…Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube?—
5…What color looks best on you?
6…Are you a jealous person?
7..Who has the sexiest accents?
8..Are you a beach, country or city person?
9…Favorite show as a child?
10..Can you change a car tire?
THAT’S IT FOR NOW BE BACK LATER ON…QUE ES PARA AHORA REGRESA MAS TARDE
.. GRACIAS SEÑORITA CHEBS PARA CONTESTAR OTRA VEZ…
November 9, 2008 at 12:09 PM #97034
@ miss Cherry dahil well travelled ka an hapot ko tungkol sa pera ng ibat ibang bayan
1.anung bayan ang may coins na ang both sides ay pareho.
2.anung bayan ang may perang papel na kacing lapad ng diploma.
3.anung bayan ang may pera na ang piso ay kasimbigat ng 1kilo.
4.Bakit ang lahat ng pera ay may picture ng tao.
5.Bakit ang pera may tao pero ang tao walang pera.
6.Bakit c flintstone at c barok ayaw maging mayaman.
7.Bakit sa bayan ni barok at flintstone walang holdaper.
hehehe tama na at baka ma high blood ka. PEACE BE WITH YOU
November 9, 2008 at 2:30 AM #96943
sako Chebs dai ka mapatukdong spanish..kadakul akong aram…uno…dos…tres..quatro..hanggang milyun yan hahhaha…joke sana hahahahaha madami nga milyones!
hapot ko man…
1. Ano work mo jan? my work involves critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making and managing health issues, promoting maximal and optimal quality of life and ensuring that individuals at the end of life experience a peaceful and dignified death. hehehe.
2. How did u get there? by plane :))
3.Sain ka nag college? sa MONSTERsori 😀
4.When was the last time u visited Bicol? 2005
5.Anong mga lugar sa Bicol ang naabot mo na? Legaspi Airport pa sana tabi manay let hehehe tapos su mga inaagihan kan bus hehe
November 9, 2008 at 2:13 AM #96940
Uni pa. Tumayo ang nasa hotseat, itaas ang kamay at sumagot.
1. What is the essence of a woman? *kamay sa kaliwang bewang* nyahahaha…The essence of a woman is embedded in her remarkable spirit, in her versatillity,grace, charm and beauty, in her ability to nurture life compassionately, in her ability to love and grow in love,in her ability to be responsive to the needs of others because it is by giving ourselves that we become worthy.
2. what makes a good relationship? by undestanding differences,by supporting ang loving each other unconditionally.
3. How do you define “Simple Life”? the opposite of extravagant life =)
4. How do you deal preassure? Did you see preassure as a blessing? sila kaya ang pinepressure ko hehe.
5. At 30 what do you want to achieved? at 40? at 50? at 60? 6. What is your plan 10 years from now? I just take each day as it come. Life is not what you planned it to be.It all depends on how you are going to meet the unforseen circumstances.
7. Given a chance to become a Governor for the intire BICOL Region. what move will you make to improve the tourism Industry?
Kaipuhan ko pa po Manoy Josee na mabisita ang buong kabikulan para ma-assess ko ang sitwasyon so I can plan it well. hahaha para tlagang totoo na toh! :)) While waiting…. i urge every single Bikolano to plant trees and dedicate it to someone they love para masaya hahahaha.
8. Why cooperative works in London and not in Bicol? because of GOOD GOVERNANCE
9. Why a monarchy – parliamentary system works in your place even so many people propose to change it (paricularly th people from Australia)? Kaya nagwo-work because of GOOD GOVERNANCE pa din.
10. 5 most influential woman in you life or from the society? why?
1. My Lola. I feel so fortunate and privileged to grow up with her. It was her understanding and sheer force of encouragement that helped me through .My lola has me under a spell to keep me a good girl, it cannot be broken;) My lola doesn’t make me eat my vegetables and when my mom’s gone out of the dining room—she eats my vegetable for me 🙂
2. My nanay: Kasi nalulusutan ko siya eh kala niya napapakain niyaako ng gulay hehehe.
3.Hellen Keller: She is a symbol of triumph! A remarkable woman whose disability was a symbol hope and inspiration to millions.
4.Anne Sullivan: I admire her for her untiring devotion and patience to communicate with the isolated girl.
5. Mother Theresa: For her tireless humanitarian efforts.A rare woman indeed.
11. What mkes a stronger woman? a woman of substance? a leader? a partner?
We, women has the superior ability, our eyes sees so much, we hear better, and we have a taste for life because we use both sides of our brain :)). We are equipped with an acute ability to notice small details and changes in behaviour of others and we have the necessary skills to manage family and relationships as we do a superb job of nurturing. And yes, a world will be a better place if EVERY NATIONs leader was a woman! :))
But you know what?! our self-worth usually manifest itself when a MAN appreciates us! Di ba ladies? 😉 🙂
12. Why woman cry? we cry to give voice to our pain.Do you? yes i do, but please dont make me cry!
13. Martin Luther King Jr. Once dream “equality among men and women?” do you beleive it’s happening now? how? 15. “Let Fredom Ring” by Martin Luther king Jr. again…..do you believe that all of this dreams will happen now to AMERICA? Obama articulated well at this moment in time, the people’s desire for change. Martin Luther King’s message of hope that once shone brightly in the 1960’s has been illuminated once again.Certainly in Barrack Obama they have a potential president, partly because of his eloquent rhetoric and his powerful motivation for change.But racism will continue because many whites cant seem to come to terms with breaking that final social taboo.His chant ” Change we Can, and Change we will may be resounding but the rules of politics hasn’t changed.
16. What’s in your prayer?Na sana November 14 na nyahahahha.what is the porpose of life? Please read Rick Warren’s The Purpose Driven LIfe na lang 🙂
17. What do you foresee in the Philippines 25 years from now, economically politically, Bilateral relation, Peace and order? I envisage that Philippines will still be the same 25 years from now. (Mr. President please prove me wrong! hehe.) The future of our nation depend on its people and on its official whom we select and elect.The creative and intellectual potential of our nation is not being used sensibly. We can only hope Manoy Josee. And i hope that I am wrong!
18. Where is the love? Scientists and anthropologists are still carrying out research and studies and brain scans in order to locate the position of love in the brain.So far, scientists found four specific regions of the brain.
19. Does a person need love to live? Essentially, in order to live, survive and thrive a living beings, all of the organs ,tissues and cells of the body must perfrom functions that help maintain homeostasis. Subsequently, we cannot underestimate the GOOD effects of love to our health.with all the positive chemical reaction that was released, people in love have shown better health.So the answer is yes as scientifically proven. 🙂
20. What’s your heart say? lsee? and hear? My heart says: lub-dub-lub-dub-lub-dub! Normal ECG ,no ectopics, tachycardic nga lang dahil sa tension kakasagot sa hapot mo 🙂
21. Why men like/prefer/attracted to skinny-fit women?…because they can’t help it?! i dont know dapat men ang sumagot kaya nito hehe.
22. why do we fall inlove? Falling in love is a series of chemical reactions taking place in the brain that cause mental and physical reactions.And that main chemical released to give you the elated physical feelings of being in love is PEA (phenylethylamine).
23. When was the last time you told someone I LOVE YOU? the other day ka-chat ko mga friends ko.
24. Are you afraid of love?baka yung love yung afraid sa kin hehe.im not afraid,im just being cautious. Have you been hurt so many times that you just don’t believe in it anymore? No.
Last question is How are you?I’m OK!and Hi….tse!!!! :)) gutom na gutom na ako kakasagot sa napakahabang tanong na ito!
November 9, 2008 at 12:56 AM #96937
sako Chebs dai ka mapatukdong spanish..kadakul akong aram…uno…dos…tres..quatro..hanggang milyun yan hahhaha…joke sana
hapot ko man…
1. Ano work mo jan?
2. How did u get there?
3.Sain ka nag college?
4.When was the last time u visited Bicol?
5.Anong mga lugar sa Bicol ang naabot mo na?
November 9, 2008 at 12:39 AM #96935
November 8, 2008 at 12:46 PM #96888
entonces es usted.la primera pregunta, cómo hace usted hoy?
mau ako maicip ihapot…gud day na lang po manay chebs
November 8, 2008 at 3:26 AM #96863
como estas chebs?? cuidate siempre ke dios te bendiga 🙂 di ka pa ba nauutot dyan sa hotseat mo?! hehehe
November 8, 2008 at 2:08 AM #96849
SALAMAT MANAY CHEBS SA SIMBAG.. BAYA-E SANA TA BASAHON KO NGUNA SO RULES PARA SA NXT NA HAPOT KO HEHEHE..
November 8, 2008 at 1:52 AM #96845
chebs, Manoy Rey! hehe
slumbuk muna kita hehehe..tararan tan tan…
Whats your middle name? ” Y”
How big is your bed? Queen Size
What are you listening to right now? There You’ll be song ni Faith Hill
What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number? 0007 🙂
What was the last thing you ate? Apple
Last person you hugged? My friend
How is the weather right now? bloody cold, bleak and gloomy
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my friend Phylline
What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex? feet ahahahahahaha
Favorite type of Food. lutong pinoy.
Do you want children? yes.
Do you drink? manoy pinost mo tabi su rules pero garo dae mo nabasa hahaha.
Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night? No.I dont think I’ll ever do that.
Hair color? Black
Eye colour? Black
Do you wear contacts/glasses? glasses
Favorite holiday? gabos na holiday ko fave ko hehe
Favorite Season? spring / summer
Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? yes
Last Movie you Watched? The Women
What books are you reading? At the moment Ultimate Spanish for idiots este for beginners pala haha.
Favorite Movie? dae talaga nagbasa ng rules hahahaha
Favorite college football Team? wara ta ang team nun sa college sepak takraw hehehehe
What were you doing before filling this out? i washed my hands
Any pets? uno daw pwede gibohon sa dae nag-f-follow ng rules hehe
Dogs or cats?
Favorite Flower? tulips of various colours, sunflower
Have you ever loved someone? amu ta igwa akong pusong batag hehe
Who would you like to see right now? my friends
Have you ever fired a gun? yung sa paintballing lang does it count?
Do you like to travel by plane? yup
Right-handed or Left-handed?left-handed! all the best people in the world hahahaha. i can explain *wink*
if the left side of the brain controls the right side of your body,and the right side of your brain controls the left side of your body—-then, Left-Handed people MUST be the only ones in their RIGHT minds! hehe.
If you could go to any place right now where would you go? I wanted to make a spiritual journey to Jordan
Are you missing someone? yes.
Do you have a tattoo? No
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? No.
Are you hiding something from someone? Yes
ARE YOU 18? years ago hehe
WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE? female line
DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT? no, not even a wink.
FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING? dakol akong sisimbagon sa GB hehe
WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE? my cp
GRILLED OR FRIED? grilled ta garo baga ako piga-grilled digdi hehe
WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE? my DNA hehe
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? yes
FAVORITE HANGOUT? i dont hangout anymore. im homely.
3 THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT? water, food, money
FAVORITE SONG? Three times a lady, Stillby Lionel Richie, songs ni James Ingram… madami Manoy
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? yung ang lalaking aso
ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER? both
WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Chebs dagos Bingkay binyag ni jason hehe<
November 8, 2008 at 1:20 AM #96840
ay eu nag aadal ka palan nin spanish:)konti lang aram ko he/he
hola gracias por contestar toda mi pregunta chebs:)
November 8, 2008 at 1:03 AM #96837
YAY SI MISS CHEBS NA PALAN 🙂 HORAY
MGA HAPOT KO 🙂
-What is your full name? Cherry
– ARE U Single or Taken? actually i’m already married. married to my career. hehe
-Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind? Pets are not allowed in my place.
-Who do you live with? my colleague/friend
-What music do you listen to the most? mellow love songs, akustiks
-Your skin…is it fair, medium or dark? medium
-How often do you really “go out”? very seldom, im homely.
-Have you ever lost anyone you loved? yup
-On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you? 5 im very organized and systematic. I can manage my time very well.
-Name a couple of T.V. shows you watch a lot. House, MD, Greys Anatomy
-Movie(s) you can watch over and over Life is Beautiful, Goodwill Hunting, Sound of Music. Shrek.
-Do you have siblings? If so, how many? yes. one, mykuya.
-Do you like to dance or sing? dance yes. pero tagapalakpak lang ako sa videoke…at tagasigaw ng ” more! more! more…..practice!” 🙂
-Ever been skinny dipping? No.
– Do you drink alcohol or Smoke? Social drinking lang. I dont smoke.
-Have you ever cheated in a relationship No
-How many languages can you speak and what are they? Konting english lang hehe. at the moment I am learning Spanish language in preparation for my holiday in Peru. baka magaling ka magspanish sis turuan mo naman ako pls. I would greatly appreciate it 😉
yan na muna next ang iba…. thx sa pag sagot n2 🙂 Muchas gracias senyorita.
The Closer I’am To You… The Happier
November 8, 2008 at 12:56 AM #96836
tamang tama yan manay chebs, masimbagan mo man yading mga inut na kahaputan, nov 14 na! whahahaha
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.